Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pig Pig Zhu

"Pig" - is often being said as the laziest stupidest creature in the world.
Hmpph! I'm totally not agree with this statement. Besides of being dirty all the times, did you ever notice the cute side of them. They are actually very intelligent and learn quickly.


Finished one of the HK drama series "My Sister of Eternal Flower" a month ago and found out that I'm a lil' bit addicted to this cute little pig 
It's name is Pig Pig Zhu

Saw this Pig Pig Zhu when I'm doing my shopping one day and I just can't resist to buy one home.

My Pig Pig Zhu is kinda lonely to be alone after I brought her home so I've decided to buy another Pig Pig Zhu home to accompany her.


Tadaa!! Here you go. The lovely couple!
Pig Pig Zhu Papa and Mama. ><

Wishlist:
  • wanna get another Pig Pig Zhu as their kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment